GETTING STARTED - Step 1: Admission
You MUST first complete an admission/update form for every term
- First Time Students: proceed to Step 2
- All Other Students: To begin registration:
- Go to BANWEB
- Log on using your:
- Student identification number (ID is your social security number or your assigned ID that begins with the @ sign); and your
- PIN (your birth date in the form of MMDDYY until you change it)
- Select “Student and Financial Aid”
- Then select “Registration”
- Then “Check your Registration Status” in order to find the date you can register for courses.
- All Students on Probation/Disqualification: You must see a counselor before registering. All previous BC coursework regardless of when it was completed affect the probation/disqualification status.
- How to Get an Earlier Registration Date: