To apply for all the aid listed below, you must first
complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Grant (financial aid that you donít have to pay back)
- Loans (borrowed money that you must repay with interest)
- many available, based on a variety of conditions.
- information available in the financial aid office, libraries, and online through FAFSA.
- Federal Work Study (lets you work on campus to earn money to help pay for School)
- Free scholarship search services
- Veteranís Benefits.
- Personal Savings.
- Employer reimbursement.
- Part-time, full-time or summer jobs.