Chapter 7 - Get Connected
Faculty are student centered and helpful.
- Contact a faculty member in your major for.
- Help in a particular class.
- Information about a major course of study.
- Jobs, co-op or internships in your major.
- Contact a counselor
- Join a student club.
- Participate in BC recreation activities.
- Form study groups
BC has teams which complete in intercollegiate events and club sports for both men and women. A few sports are:
- Menís Baseball
- Men and Womenís Basketball
- Menís Football
- Men and Womenís Tennis
- Womenís Soccer
- Menís Wrestling
- Men and Womenís Golf
- Womenís Softball
- Men and Womenís Track and Field
- Men and Womenís Cross-Country
Fine and Performing Arts
BC provides courses and experience in the fine and performing arts:
BC Theatre Arts Department 395-4549
- Fall Shakespeare Festival
- College theater productions
- Courses in acting, studio art, photography, music performance and chorus
- Jones Art Gallery
BC Music Department 395-4404
BC Art Department 395-4404
Jones Art Gallery 395-4616
BC offers opportunities in:
Contact the Renegade Rip office Ė Student Newspaper
Develop leadership skills
- You have a voice at BC through recognized student government and student court.
- For more information, contact the Dean of Students Office, 395-4614.
Click here to go to
online orientation QUIZ process!
If you receive a score of 70% or better, you will have successfully
completed the Online Orientation Quiz.
You will NOT receive a confirming email when you have completed the
You may either attend a live person orientation
Check with your counselor or advisor two weeks
after submitting the quiz if you have questions about clearance.