The HSF Scholarship deadline is approaching, Please help us spread the word
and share these opportunities with other eligible students in your network
by forwarding this email or utilizing the tools on our
Social Media Toolkit.
Attention Latino Students with 3.0 GPA or above!
More than $30 million in scholarship funds is still available for fall 2014,
through the Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) and Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS)
But time is running out! Don’t miss these two, great opportunities! Tell your
1. Complete your HSF application today!: Deadline:Sunday, December
15, 2013 DACA STUDENTS NOW ELIGIBLE TO APPLY!
· High school seniors, undergraduate, and graduate students
· Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA or above
· Plan for full-time enrollment in a U.S.- accredited college or
university in fall 2014
· U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents, or Deferred Action for
Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
· Pursuing your first undergraduate or graduate degree
2.Are you a college-bound senior with 3.3 GPA or
above? You may be eligible for a GMS Scholarship! Deadline: Wednesday,
January 15, 2014