· Here at our MESA center we offer tutoring for a variety of math, science, and engineering classes. For a schedule of times and availabilities for a tutor click on the calendar tab.
· Throughout the school year, we offer field trips to companies, universities, and conferences locally and out of state.
· This program was created with the intention of helping our students succeed in the Mechanic-Statics Class. The program will introduce you to the chapter one of the textbook and also give you a review of previous subjects that will become very helpful throughout the course.
· These workshops are design to prepare you academically and professionally which are performed by our director or a special guest.
MESA Week Zero
· This is a one week STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematic) Project Orientation. Incoming students have the opportunity to familiarize with the Bakersfield College campus, meet faculty and staff, get insider knowledge of the college, and begin to prepare for their future in STEM fields. The orientation includes, touring around campus, learning style assessments, study skills building, professional development, and projects. The projects in the STEM fields are: Geology, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Mathematics