Summer 2014 Course codes for Hybrid Math Courses
If you are enrolled or on the waitlist for a hybrid math course, use the following course codes on ALEKS:
If you need to use a temporary access for two free weeks, use the following temporary access code:
Course Codes for Students with Incomplete grades (temporary access codes available first semester of Incomplete status only)
The Temporary Access Code does not
add an additional two weeks to your account.
NOTE: This code gives you temporary access to ALEKS for a two-week period. Once the code expires, you will be locked out of your ALEKS account until you purchase a regular Student Access Code. It is highly recommended that you purchase the Student Access Code BEFORE the two weeks expire to prevent interruptions with your ALEKS account.
1. To log into ALEKS using the Temporary Access Code, go to:
2. Click on the "SIGN UP NOW!" link located under the login box on the left of the page.
3. Enter your Course Code in the box labeled "Using ALEKS with a Class?" and click on "Continue."
4. Verify that you are registering for the correct course and click on "Continue." Enter the 20-character Temporary Access Code.
5. Continue with the registration process until your account has been set up successfully.
6. After you complete your account set up you will be logged into ALEKS and can immediately begin working in the course.
7.You can extend your ALEKS account at any time by clicking on "extend your account" and entering a purchased Student Access Code. If your temporary access expires before you purchase a Student Access Code, simply log in to ALEKS and you will be directed on how to extend your current account. You will then be able to continue your course where you left off before the temporary access expired. You do NOT need to create a new ALEKS account to continue your course.
Enjoy your course.
| FAQs |
Syllabus | Summer
School Orientation |Orientation
| Incomplete Student Info |